1. Almanac International Voluntary Adventure Club:
Address: HUDCO, MI473, New Bannimantap Extension, Mysore-570015.
Activities: Conducts training courses in Rock Climbing, River rafting, River Crossing, Free flight hang gliding, parasailing and trekking.
Contact Details: Rukmini Chandran. Ph:94483-54648.
2. Department of Youth Services and Sports, Chamundivihar Stadium:
Address: Chamundivihar Stadium, Nazarbad, Mysore-570010.
Activities: Conducts training in Artificial Wall Climbing at Chamundivihar Indoor Stadium. Parasailing at Mandakalli Airstrip and other Adventure activities like river rafting, river crossing etc.,
Contact: Mr. Ramesh-Dy. Director, Department of Youth Services & Sports.
3. Deccan Mountaineering League: A pioneer club patronizing adventure sport in Mysore City, founded by Rajyotsava Award winner V.Govindaraj in 1968.
Activities: Conducts training for Police, STF and for Police trainees in the Police Training Academy. Adventure activities like Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Rafting and trekking conducted.
Address: No 16, Girijabovipalaya, New Layout, Mysore. Ph:2571282.
4. Youth Hostel: Conducts Adventure activities and Trekking programmes for the youth. Accommodation facilities available. If enrolled one can avail the facilities.
Address: Gangothri Layout, Saraswathipuram, Opp.Maruthi Temple, Mysore. Ph:0821-2544704, 2342130, 2344758,2343144. Fax: 0821-2544704.
5. Nehru Yuvaka Kendra: The Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India was set up in 1972 as Nehru Yuvak Kendra under the erstwhile Ministry of Education.
Activities: Conducts Youth Exchange programmes, adventure activities like Parasailing, River rafting, Trekking etc.
Address: Youth Co-ordinator, Nehru Yuvaka Kendra, No 26A, 3rd Stage, Industrial Suburb, Vishweshwarnagar, Mysore-570008. Ph: 2489858.
Aerosports: The Gaurada Aerosports is the brainchild of Somendra Singh.
He conducts flying rides during Dasara in his hang glider and Power Hang
glider They also provide site solution, transportation and expeditions.
Address: 631/A Hyder Ali Road, Nazarbad Mysore – 570010 India. Tel 91 821 2449018 website: www.somender-singh.com.
7. SPAN: Society which promotes Adventure and nature related subjects, was established in 1993.
Activities: Conducted activities like, trekking, rock-climbing and mountaineering. Forest Camps, High Altitude training
Address: No 1034, Panchamantara Road, Kuvempungar, Mysore-570 008.
8. GRS Fantasy Park: Mysore\’s only Amusement cum Water Park with a truly international flavour. With the latest leisure technology and games on display, you can choose from a wide variety of things to do. Make your day out at GRS the kind of fun filled holiday you\’ve always dreamed about Indeed, GRS has something for everyone.